Avoid The Tax Deadline..
31st January
There's a £100 Fine if You're Late

Are you Living Abroad

And have a property which you still own and let in the UK.
Call us now for free advice on what you can claim and how to minimise your tax...

Have You Claimed Everthing You're Entitled to?

Call us now for a free review...

Phone Support

You can call us as much as you need. It can be about anything - tax, what expenses you can claim or just someone to use as a sounding board.

Landlord Tax Returns
From Just
£150 plus VAT...

"Getting Your Tax Return Done Needn't Be Stressful, Complicated or Expensive, Whether You're A UK Landlord or Based Overseas."

If you're letting out one property our fixed fee charge is from just £150 plus VAT.

For landlords with more properties please see our fee charges schedule or contact us for a quote.

We also have discounted rates for husband and wife jointly held property.

Please visit our UKLANDLORDTAX.CO.UK website for further Landlord information.

So What Do You Get...?

First of all  this is a personal service and you will be dealt with by the same person at all times. Unlike others this not a "form filling" exercise but the same professional level of service you would receive from your local accountants for a fraction of the price. You will always get through to the same person and you will get a truly personal service.

This is what you get:

1. Full personal tax return compliance with the Self Assessment return prepared in accordance with our expert tax advice.

2. Tax claims and compliance planning for your property income.

3. We will endeavour to minimise your tax liability year after year.

4. We will aim to advise you of routine options & opportunities and provide ideas which suit the characteristics of your personal affairs.

5. Additional sources such as employment and investment income will also be included.

6. Corresponding fully with HM Revenue and Customs in respect of your routine tax affairs.

7. Professional ongoing advice for your property tax affairs.

8. Your own personal contact who will provide the highest quality of service at your convenience.

If you're a landlord and rent out property, as a guide if any of the following applies you will need to submit a tax return:

You receive rental income from a residential or commercial property.
You have rental income from a holiday home
You live abroad but rent out any of the above in the UK

Two of the most common questions we get asked are :-

Should I Tell The Taxman That I Let Out Property?

It is essential that you do. If you're in receipt of any income from any source which has not  been taxed then you need to tell HM Revenue & Customs about it. Failure to do so could result in the taxman picking it up in later years, for instance when you come to sell the property, which could mean penalties and interest to say nothing of the stress involved and costs you may have to bear.

What expenses can I claim?

The general rule regarding expenses is that they must be what the taxman states as "wholly and exclusively"  for the purpose of your rental trade. Thus the usual kind of expenses a landlord would typically incur would be:

letting agents fees
repairs and renewals
travelling to the property (actual costs or mileage claim)
property overheads
heat and light
council tax
water rates
accountancy fees
interest only element of a mortgage

You may also receive additional allowances if the property is let on a furnished basis. For an answer on a specific query please phone us and we''ll answer your question straight away or if you prefer email us and we'll get back to you the same day or latest by next working day.

Further information can be found on our specialised Landlord Website please click here for further information

Remember also that when you come to sell the property there will also be capital gains (or losses) to consider.

So How Can We Help?

As experts in this area we make sure that you claim everything you're entitled to. We offer a low cost fixed fee tax return service, it can all be done online and we guarantee a quick turnaround.

The process is quite simple and everything we do is aimed at helping you deal with your property rental income issues easily and without hassle.

We communicate with you by phone and email to gather all the information we need. It's convenient and straight forward and you’re left to get on with your normal business knowing your affairs are being dealt with promptly and professionally.

Here's How It Works

Three Simple Steps

1.Get in touch with us through our website or call us.
2.We are real people…!  so we discuss your situation with you over the phone and then send you an email to gather the information we need to complete your tax return.
3.Having received your information we complete your tax return and send out a copy to you by email. We can even do it by post. We then submit everything electronically to HMRC. If you're due a rebate we can even deduct our fee when your rebate is received.

It's as simple as that…!

The next step...
Call Us...Email Us...
Or Ask Us To Contact You

    By sending us a message via our website, you are agreeing for us to contact you via email or phone to answer your enquiry. Please read our Privacy Policy for more information

    Tax Calculator Quick, Easy and Accurate

    Employment Status:
    Tax Year:

    How Much Does It Cost?

    From just £150plus VAT.
    This is based on you providing us with your rental income and expenses figures and on you having one rental property.

    For landlords with two properties our fixed fee charge is from just £170 plus VAT.

    For landlords with more than two properties please see our fee schedule or contact us for a quote.

    There are no strings attached or hidden charges and no upfront fees.

    Rest assured, we are properly qualified and we’ll ensure your tax return is completed accurately based on the information you provide us.  It's more than likely that we’ll save you more in tax than our charges and of course our charges are also tax deductible.

    The Next Step

    Get In Touch…

    Our team is made up of a chartered accountant and tax advisors with years of experience in dealing with self assessment returns and tax affairs for landlords.

    To get in touch and to talk to us straight away simply phone us, or if you prefer send us an email and we guarantee to get back to you the same day or next working day at a time that's convenient for you.