Avoid The Tax Deadline..
There's a £100 Fine if You're Late
We’re a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Wolverhampton in the heart of the Black Country in the West Midlands. For those of you who aren't sure where that is, Wolverhampton is a beautiful city about 10 miles north west of Birmingham…!
Everyone wants a cost effective and professional tax return completion service.
So that’s exactly what we do.
We aim to take away the stress and hassle people face when it comes to dealing with self assessment in a professional, competent yet friendly manner and giving you peace of mind at a price that’s affordable.
The internet has become such an integral part of our lives these days that getting your tax affairs dealt with is no longer limited to the accountant on your doorstep. You now have a wide choice.
It's important to us however that we don’t lose the human touch. Indeed it's very much at the heart of what we do. Despite all the technology that surrounds us we all still value being able to speak to someone about the issues which concern us. Thats especially so when it comes to dealing with our tax affairs. That’s very important to us. It's why we always insist on talking to you first before we do anything.
Getting in touch with us is easy. Simply call or email us. We look forward to handling your tax return completion and welcoming you as a valued client.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us...
- The price we quote is the price you pay. Tax returns are from just £99 plus VAT.
- There are no gimmicks or hidden extras.
- FREE Review -Ensuring you are claiming everything you are entitled to.
- You get a full copy of your tax return before its submitted.
- Phone support. You can call as much as you need without charge. It can be about anything - tax, what expenses can you claim or just someone to use as a sounding board. If you need help and we can provide it on the phone, it's FREE.
- All phone calls and emails returned the same day or next working day.
- We're fully qualified, professionally competent, insured and regulated. Which means that you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and experience to deal with your affairs. See our accountants certificate opposite.
- We’re a registered tax agent with HMRC which means that we are authorised to discuss our clients tax issues and submit tax returns on their behalf.
- We’re registered under the Data Protection Act. Your data will never be given out to third parties without your permission or when required by law, we respect your privacy and we comply fully with the requirements of the law in these matters.
- We comply with UK Money Laundering Regulations which all accountants are required to do.
The next step...
GET IN TOUCH
Call Us...Email Us...
Or Ask Us To Contact You
Professional Indemnity Insurance
from Policy Bee
Public Liability : £1,000,000
Professional Indemnity : £1,000,000
Employers Liability : £10,000,000